Your membership will help us to campaign for the widespread use of restorative justice, raise the profile of restorative justice in the media and with the public and enable victims to access restorative justice wherever and whenever they need it.
Our members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Monthly RJC bulletins
- Access to, and opportunity to, promote your own work in the RJCs publication: Resolution
- Networking opportunities with academics, researchers and practitioners from the UK and beyond
- Reduced fees for the annual RJC conference
- Reduced fees for RJC Connect CPD activities and other RJC events
- Ability to nominate for the RJC Annual Award for significant contribution to the field
- Exclusive access to the member’s section of the website
- Access to our standards for practice registration
- A voice in the decision-making of the RJC
- Opportunities to participate in RJC working groups
Student Membership: is available to those registered with a further or higher education institute and studying a full time, part time or distance course. Courses must last at least one year and involve at least 21 hours full time or 10 hours part time study per week. Please ensure that you provide the name of your learning institute. Once we've received your application, you will be asked to send valid proof of studentship. This can be a scanned copy of your NUS card, university card or letter from your university confirming your place on a course.
Concessions: are available to those whose only household income is from state benefits; this may include pensioners. If you are on a low income and the cost of full rate membership is a barrier to joining us, you may also qualify.
PLEASE NOTE: For Individual Memberships we only accept payment by credit/debit card or Paypal. Upon submission you will be taken to a Paypal page giving you the option to pay through Paypal or by using a credit/debit card, you do not need a Paypal account for this option. If you need to pay by other means, please contact us before applying at firstname.lastname@example.org